Google+

Friday, 12 September 2014

Mini Handbag Trend


For years I've used very large handbags to fit everything I needed into them but lately smaller handbags are becoming really popular and I can see why. There are definitely days when all you need is your purse and phone and just need something small to hold your essentials.


I've been searching for a few weeks now for the ideal one and I've found that in this one here from Next. It doesn't have a shoulder strap but it's so small and light it really doesn't need it, making it perfect for hooking on your elbow. I was really attracted to this one's sleek design and that it really does look like a mini version of a big bag I would own.



I love that this one has multiple compartments too. It's got two zipped compartments at the top and a third zipped compartment in the middle. Compartmentalising your items can make things so much easier to find them and this design looks really chic. I'll definitely be using this a lot at weekends and trips to town on my days off!


Do you prefer large handbags or mini ones?

xoxo

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Bloglovin' and Polyvore


                                           
                                           
                                            

11 comments:

  1. I used to have an unhealthy obsession with big large bags... Now I prefer smaller ones! Unless I'm taking my camera or iPad... If I'm taking those two things with me then I need a big bag lol but for everything else, I prefer something small :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so the same :D I adore big bags but it's so much easier having a small one when you don't have a camera or iPad with you :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Such a cute little bag! I've seen so many similar ones in River Island recently xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And yeah, I love River Island's bags! They're always so gorgeous xoxo

      Delete
  3. Your bag is so cute! I have always used mini bags because I don't have the arm strength/I'm too lazy to carry around a larger bag, but it's so much more practical! I guess it depends on where you're going, what you're using it for, etc. Regardless, yours is so pretty! xx

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I know what you mean! My arms and shoulders would always ache too. You're right, there are definitely occasions when this is more practical xoxo

      Delete
  4. you look great:) I like big shopper bags:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Yeah, big shoppers are awesome too! xoxo

      Delete
  5. That bag is gorgeous! I must admit I do prefer a good 'kitchen sink' bag, you can carry so much around AND if you have a fat day you can use it as your own personal shield! Brilliant post & you look stunning.
    Xx wwww.epiphanyheartsit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) Lovely comment! I totally agree, it's great to hide behind a big bag some days ;) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Www.epiphanyheartsit.blogspot.com **

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...