Google+

Sunday 16 March 2014

Midi Ring Style

Following on from my last post on my Topshop midi ring, which you can find here, I thought I'd do a post on the midi ring style that's so in at the moment! As I buy more rings myself I will add them to this post but for now here's a collage I made on my Polyvore which you can find here.

Midi Ring Style



Topshop sparkly ring
£17 - topshop.com

Topshop sparkly ring
£17 - topshop.com

Gold chain ring
£12 - etsy.com

Topshop midi rings jewelry
£17 - topshop.com

Thin stackable ring
£15 - etsy.com

Free People midi rings jewelry
£210 - freepeople.com

Topshop midi rings jewelry
£6.03 - nordstrom.com

Forever New ring
£9.24 - forevernew.com.au

Leith silver midi ring
£14 - nordstrom.com

Topshop mid finger ring
£9.04 - topshop.com

Au-dessus de Knuckle Chevron Ring Set, anneau d'or Midi réglable
£4.95 - etsy.com



As you can see I've mainly found pictures from Topshop's collection. With this range of styles and prices from £6-£17, depending on how many rings you purchase in the collection, you can definitely see why. But I hope my collage has illustrated how it's also always good to check out sites like etsy to find some cheap, unique alternatives.
If you're looking to splash some cash on this style though then Free People have some amazing jewellery that's definitely worth buying!
Midi Ring - Topshop

Which is your favourite?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I really want to buy some midi rings they are so pretty! Thanks for providing links :)
    xx beautyybychloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D So glad you like it!
      That's ok about the links...wish I could buy them all :)
      xoxo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...