Google+

Monday 19 May 2014

Summer Wanderlust

My exams are finally over and I'm back to blogging. Thank you for your patience.
Now it's at last my summer holidays and I definitely have the travel bug! You may have seen from my twitter that I've booked a cruise but it's not for long. I'm saving up to go on a major trip next summer after I graduate. But I so wish I had the money to go to lots of places! I adore to travel and despite the many places I have been there are so many places left I wish to see.

The wandlust style is very in this summer too. It's a hippie meets bohemian chic, festival style. It's easy to see why this style is so desirable. It's a dreamy, wonder that emanates freedom and peace.

Wanderlust



Tysa tie halter top
£130 - revolveclothing.com

Crop dress
£29 - lulus.com

Forever 21 tye dye tank top
£8.21 - forever21.com

Blue life
£150 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Maaji bandeau top
instyleswimwear.com

Travel bag
littlemoose.co.uk

Ring
£30 - etsy.com

Charm pendant
£8.92 - etsy.com

Tech accessory
£21 - society6.com

Poetic Wanderlust round serving platter
£30 - bedbathandbeyond.com

Yellow home decor
£8.92 - etsy.com


Are you off somewhere this summer?
Where are you going? Or dream of going?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...