Google+

Thursday 19 December 2013

Liebster Award


Thanks to the wonderful Lula-Belle blog, I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! You can check out her lovely blog at: lulaa-belle.blogspot.co.uk.

The Liebster Award (meaning 'love' or 'favourite' in German) is an award targeting new blogs with small followings but huge potential and is awarded by other bloggers.

Here are my answers to her questions:
1) Lipstick or Lip gloss?
Definitely lipstick for me! I feel it always lasts longer. Also, where I live it's often windy and my hair's so long it's always blown into my face and gets stuck to my lips if I wear lip gloss! And it's not sticky for kissing ;)
I usually wear a peach gold colour for everyday looks and like deep pinks or reds for special occasions.

2) If you were stranded on an island and you were only allowed one beauty product, what would it be?
Definitely foundation! You can get away with a cute pony tail or bun for your inevitably messy hair but I feel much better knowing I have an even skin tone. Plus, mine from Max Factor has SPF in it so good protection for your skin.

3) What are your New Year resolutions? 
I know you hear it a lot but it is actually to go to the gym. I usually work out at home and go for runs but I think I'd get more done if I actually made time to go to the gym instead. Keep me more focused.

4) What is your dream job?
My dream job is modelling which I'm lucky enough to already do. That's just part time though while I study at University. Would you believe I'm actually a scientist?! I'm studying a BSc degree. My dream would be to get a doctorate and travel the world with that. 

5) A person who inspires you?
Definitely my Grandfather. He's a great inspiration for me. He's always instilled in me how vital education is and all my other life values. 

6) What is the first thing you would buy if money was no object? 
Good question...Probably tickets for a trip around the world with my boyfriend. What an experience?!

7) Favourite time of the year?
I'd have to say summer, because that means holidays and I love to travel.

8) Five words that best describe your personality?
Oh dear... um.. chic, sophisticated, conscientious, empathetic and athletic.

9) Where do you hope to be in 5 years time?
I hope I'll be working in Australia.

10) Your favourite place?
Probably Rome. It's definitely somewhere I'd love to keep going back to. So much culture, history, lovely people, gorgeous buildings...
I went there for the day whilst on holiday with my family when I was a child and then went there for a week this summer with my boyfriend and I still don't think that's enough for seeing everything. It's a must for everyone's bucket list!

11) Your most embarrassing moment? 
Oh too many to possibly say! Probably... the first time I brought my boyfriend home to introduce my family to him and my Granddad thinks it's a grand idea to show THE most embarrassing home videos. It's funny now but at the time I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole! Haha!

My nominees are (in no particular order):

Mode Lily

Nyssa Crisp 

Strawberry Chic

What The Clique

365 Pearls of Wisdom

GagaGirlWorld

Overdose DeMaq

Love From Lisa

LippyLikes

This is Law

Beauty in Beta

If you have been nominated then the rules are: Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog, answer the 11 questions, nominate 11 other people with a small following and great potential, and then create 11 more questions for your nominees to answer!

Questions for you lovely ladies are:

1. Who is your fashion inspiration and why?
2. Curly hair or straight hair?
3. What is your favourite hair styling product brand and why?
4. What's in your handbag?
5. What's your favourite clothes shop and why?
6. What do you love most about blogging?
7. What has been your highlight of 2013?
8. Which country have you enjoyed visiting the most?
9. You accidentally get food/drink down your new blouse at work during lunch, what do you do to hide it? 
10. Do you prefer wearing flats or heels?
11. If you could travel to any period in  history, what era would you visit and why?

Enjoy!

Don't worry if you weren't nominated! You can always start the ball rolling yourself by nominating your favourite up and coming blogs and maybe they will  nominate you back in return.

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks girl!! I will be sure to make this my next post! Rome was by far my favorite place to experience as well. It was indescribable to see all the ruins yet people going throughout their day like its no biggie! hah

    -Amanda
    Strawberry Chic xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, Amanda :) You deserved to be nominated, your blog is great! And glad to hear you share my love of Rome xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination lovely! :) Beth xo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...