Google+

Saturday 11 January 2014

Anniversary Meal

It was my boyfriend and I's anniversary recently so we went out for a wonderful meal at Prezzo. I wore this gorgeous dress from Monsoon. It's a couple years old now I must admit but something this quality never fails and it's worth so much I very rarely wear it. As you can imagine with Monsoon and this level of detail, it cost a lot. But actually, I only paid a steal price of £15! I was in Clark's Village when they were holding a sale and they had MASSIVELY reduced their stock. It's always worth checking the expensive shops when there's a sale on. Even if you think there might not be anything in your price range still despite the reductions, you might be pleasantly surprised!

Monsoon Dress, River Island Belt, Bershka Cardigan
Necklace - Swarovski
Dress - Monsoon
Cardigan - Bershka
Belt - River Island
Necklace - Swarovski
Dress - Monsoon
Cardigan - Bershka
Belt - River Island

Of course (as you will know if you have read my previous outfit posts) I wore the Swarovski necklace my boyfriend got me for my birthday, and the matching ring but you can't see it in this picture.
I decided to couple the dress with my favourite long black cardigan to look more sleek and chic and a waist belt to show off my figure more. I highly recommend getting a plain black waist belt like mine here from River Island because it's such a good staple for my wardrobe. I wear it so often day and night if my tops or dresses are either ill-fitting or too plain.You can just about see in the picture beneath, I wore my black stiletto heels from New Look to finish the look.

Monsoon Dress, River Island Belt, Bershka Cardigan, New Look Heels
Necklace - Swarovski
Dress - Monsoon
Cardigan - Bershka
Belt - River Island
Heels - New Look
Necklace - Swarovski
Dress - Monsoon
Cardigan - Bershka
Belt - River Island
Heels - New Look

I wore my hair down in curls with a middle parting for a more chic than glamour look and minimal eye make-up but bright red lipstick as a key feature piece and to complement the bright roses on the dress.

I absolutely love the detailing on this dress! It's silk, hand stitched roses, leaves and buds with a bird of paradise. It also has a wonderful golden/brassy beading design around the edges too.

I highly recommend buying a Monsoon dress if you're going to spend a lot on a dress. The quality is outstanding, with exquisite detail and they're built to last. Plus, maybe more importantly, their fit is fantastic, I'm always so comfortable in them and their sizes are true to form so you don't need to buy a size up as you might imagine with a high end brand such as this. 

Do you have any glamorous dresses? I'd love to see them! Comment or message me your links 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...