Google+

Monday 27 January 2014

Inspired by Mary-Kate Olsen #MondayMuse

I thought I'd start doing some #MondayMuse posts to brighten up my rainy Mondays. My Monday Muse this week definitely  has to be Mary-Kate Olsen. I absolutely love her chic sense of style!
Mainly what I love about her style is how effortlessly gorgeous she looks. She has a really great every-day style and she always looks so elegant when attending a glamorous event. Using my polyvore, I've created a collage of some of my favourite pictures, which I think best shows off her fabulous sense of style.

Mary-Kate Olsen #mondaymuse



I love her skinny jeans, long coat or just casual chic shirt, oversize bag and ankle boots. Plus she looks a real star in her oversize sunglasses! I wish it was sunny more where I am so I could wear sunglasses like hers more often!

I always love her hair too. I'm always trying to have my hair like hers though not sure I pull it off quite as well as she does yet. The best way to achieve her hair style is to let your hair dry over-night or partially blow-dry. Add some TIGI Bed Head Small Talk while it's still wet to tame frizz and add volume. If you do blow dry, remember to spritz with some Tigi S-Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray Heat Defender to prevent your hair from drying out and becoming brittle. If you feel you need to de-frizz more, then complete your look with some TIGI Bed Head After Party once it's dry.

Her make-up always makes her look so glamorous too. She tends to have a smokey-eyes look, adding a bit of edginess to her style and often couples this with nude or pale lips for every-day look, or bright reds for evening events. Her smokey-eye look can easily be achieved with a soft pencil eye-liner, gently smudged in.

Which is your favourite style?

Who's your #MondayMuse? Send me your links! I'd love to see.

xoxo

Products mentioned in this post:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...