Google+

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Girls' Night Preview

Tonight I'll be blogging about my girls' night with my besties from uni so I thought I'd be nice and give you a sneak preview at what's to come!

Here's a set I made using Polyvore about the night:

Girls' Night!

Blue top
desireclothing.co.uk
Michael antonio footwear
£25 - dsw.com
Emile henry bakeware
£31 - williams-sonoma.com
Glass serveware
£25 - amazon.com
Royal albert teacup
£16 - bedbathandbeyond.com


See you tonight!

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin' and Polyvore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...