Google+

Monday 11 November 2013

Birthday Night out with Girlies

I was lucky enough to see some of my old friends from school for my birthday too! It's very difficult seeing them regularly with us all being at universities across the country but we always try to make an effort to meet up for birthdays, Easter and Christmas.
We met in a wonderful restaurant called the 'Cosy Club' in Taunton, Somerset and it's soo lovely in there! It's in Taunton's grand old Victorian arts college and decorated in a cosy vintage theme with wood panelling walls and marvellous paintings. Great food, wines, service and fabulous decor! I'd highly recommend it. 

Necklace - Swarovski 
Dress - Missguided
Bracelet - Tiffany and Co.
Mini skirt - H&M
Heels - New Look

I decided to wear this gorgeous sequin dress from Missguided, from their new autumn/winter collection. They have a wonderful selection of sequin dresses in this season! Soo many to chose from, SUCH a hard choice! I was deciding for weeks! Thankfully, Missguided are kind enough to give students a 10% discount and expensive items such as these get free next day delivery too, which is a really big help.

Necklace - Swarovski 
Dress - Missguided
Bracelet - Tiffany and Co.
Mini skirt - H&M
Heels - New Look

I coupled this with my new Swarovski necklace, Tiffany's bracelet, black tights (as it was super cold outside!) and some black heels. I also wore a tiny, skin tight black mini skirt just to add a little extra length as I thought it was a little short but I don't feel it ruined the overall look at all. The Swarovski necklace was another birthday gift from my wonderful boyfriend :) I'll do a blog post about my new jewellery and some of my other presents soon.

Necklace - Swarovski 
Dress - Missguided
Mini skirt - H&M

Comment or send me a message to request a full hair blog tutorial.


The evening was a huge success and we all looked very glamorous!

What do you wear for a birthday meal and night out with your girls?

Check out tomorrow's post for my family meal outfit from Asos!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...