Google+

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Splurge vs Save Valentine's Heels

I love reading these Splurge vs Save collections in mags and blogs. I'm always so surprised at how similar some high street items are to high fashion items and how sometimes you can't even tell the difference for the expensive and affordable items! It's great for finding some gorgeous items to splash out on or a dream item at an affordable price.
It's not long until Valentine's Day now! Here's my favourite heels for the day, I created on Polyvore .
I think I love the ones on top left most from Forever 21, they look so expensive! Can't believe they're only £22. If I had the money, I'd definitely buy the white Casadei pointy toe pumps from Harvey Nichols. How stunning are they?!

Valentine's Day Splurge vs.Save Heels

Casadei leather pumps
harveynichols.com
Boohoo high heel pumps
£34 - boohoo.com
Gucci platform pumps
profilefashion.com
Platform shoes
newlook.com
Gucci shoes
£380 - bluefly.com
MICHAEL Michael Kors platform pumps
£66 - gravitypope.com
Charles David leather pumps
£73 - bluefly.com
JustFabulous platform pumps
£34 - heels.com
Black patent pumps
houseoffraser.co.uk
ASOS pumps
£45 - asos.com
Jimmy Choo black shoes
£365 - jimmychoo.com
Kurt Geiger high heel shoes
£100 - my-wardrobe.com
Forever 21 high heels stiletto
£22 - forever21.com


Which one is your favourite? And which one would you buy?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!






2 comments:

  1. Honey, I think there went something wrong with adding the codes :( I only can see HTML codes

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Thank you soo much for letting me know lovely :) Should be fixed now.

      xoxo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...