Google+

Saturday 1 February 2014

New Website Look

Today I updated my Sweetheart Fashion website!
SweetheartFashion.com Website
Sweetheartfashion.com
For my blog, rather than linking up my own domain name, sweetheartfashion.com and sweetheartfashion.co.uk to my blogspot page: sweetheartfashionx.blogspot.co.uk, I added a blogger feed to my website. It's still in the making and not perfect, but it's coming on and I'm really happy with it so far.

I'd love to know what you think?
Do you think I should add or change anything?

Do you have a website for your blog?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...