Google+

Monday 14 July 2014

Florals Fashion Collaboration with Blushing Beauty

Hello my name is BlushingBeauty and I will link my blog for you below after this quick post. I am going to be showing you an OOTD with the main theme of florals.


 
For my dress I am wearing a light wash denim colour skater dress from Primark. It's really light and flowy and perfect for summer evenings maybe on holiday. On the top is my floral light blazer from Quiz which I adore. It was a bit of a impulse buy and I haven't worn it much but it's so beautiful and has a great structure to it.
 
This outfit is great for maybe a summer wedding or a evening look and I really hope this gave you some inspiration!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...