Google+

Friday 11 July 2014

OOTD - Just For 5 Pounds*

 Sunglasses - Gucci
Earrings - BlackTied*
Necklace - BlackTied*
Dress - JustFor5Pounds*
Bracelet - Market Stall in Rome
Watch - DKNY
Rings - Topshop
Shoes - Marks and Spencer

Being a student it can be hard to make your budget stretch enough to always wear the latest trends. So finding this website was a real money saver! JustFor5Pounds.com sell a range of items from clothes to accessories and ALL for just £5. I honestly couldn't believe it and was extremely skeptical of the quality. However, this dress is totally amazing and I'm super impressed.

  Sunglasses - Gucci
Earrings - BlackTied*
Dress - JustFor5Pounds*
Bracelet - Market Stall in Rome
Watch - DKNY
Rings - Topshop
Shoes - Marks and Spencer

The material is very stretchy but subtly so it doesn't look like it's about to break at the seams at all. It's a very flattering and comfortable fit, making it an ideal summer dress to just chuck on quickly for a relaxing day. The fabric's not see-through either which I was very worried about and the edges aren't frayed or poorly stitched as well. The quality honestly is like that of a high street brand, no one would ever guess that it was a bargain, at all.

 Sunglasses - Gucci
Earrings - BlackTied*
Necklace - BlackTied*
Dress - JustFor5Pounds*
Bracelet - Market Stall in Rome
Watch - DKNY
Shoes - Marks and Spencer
I decided to complete my summer casual look with a statement long necklace from BlackTied* and other jewellery with a pair of wedges from Marks and Spencer. But this dress would go with lots of great accessories to create a range of looks, such as a small, loose belt, denim jacket, kimono, flowers in your hair or hobo bag. The dress is deal for almost any location too, for example a day in town, in the park, at the beach or lounging around. Even if this dress had been £20, I've quickly got enough wear out of it to warrant that price as I've worn it heaps, it's that comfortable. But at just £5 you really cannot go wrong.

Want to bag yourself a bargain buy too? Check out my GIVEAWAY for a £10 voucher from JustFor5Pounds.com here!
Where's your favourite place for a bargain buy?
xoxo


*working in collaboration with these brands but they have not gifted me any items and all my views are honest and my own.
                                   
                                           
                                           
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...