Google+

Monday 30 September 2013

Crochet Top

Today I had a very hectic day of uni. After going for an early morning run and long shower, my best solution for staying optimistic and up-beat is to look cute.

So today, I wore this GORGEOUS crochet top. My mum brought it for me (such amazing taste!) this summer from a shop in Weston Super Mare so unfortunately I don't know what shop it was brought in, but the label says 'Izabel LONDON', sounds nice!
I adore crochet tops and dresses, like lace, they never go out of style. A true timeless elegance!


iPhone case - Ted Baker London
Crochet top - Izabel London
Ring - Swarovski
Bracelet - Market in China
Watch - DKNY
Trousers - Marks and Spencer
Shoes - Call it Spring

For all the running around I have to do, some days it's just best to wear flats, and these are my brand new autumn faves! Brought from Debenhams, these are some super comfy Call it Spring brown shoes. Keep your feet warmer and more protected from the wind and rain than summer's 'dolly shoes'/ballerina flats/pumps.
I paired this with some super cute bright skinny jeans from Marks and Spencer (this time a gift from my nan, she's adorable!). Their skinny jeans are tight fitting but still very comfy and such great quality. They are built to be lived in and last! Even though autumn's here, it's definitely not the time to totally box up your cute summer clothes. A lot of people think it's the time to convert to black, as if we're mourning the passing of summer?! But there are plenty of wonderful autumn colours to chose from and it's a fabulous idea to wear them, and wear them bold!

There's 70% off on jeans on Amazon at the moment so you can buy a pair similar on Amazon like these: VERO MODA Women's Skinny Fit Jeans and these: Freesoul Women Skinny / Slim Fit Jeans  for a great price!


xoxo


You can now follow me on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...