Google+

Friday 4 October 2013

A Ray of Sun

After all the rain we've been having lately, it was nice to have some sun for a change! For my outfit of the day, I wore this elegant blouse from Zara's S/S 2013 collection this summer. It's one of my favourite pieces from their summer collection and I'm so glad I brought it. Although very 'spring' looking, the flowers can still lend well to a sunny autumn day. I love that it's baggy, but so light and delicate that it's still very flattering on your figure. 

Top - Zara
Bangle - Tiffany & Co.
Trousers - River Island
Boots - Marks and Spencer

These are my best River Island leggings. Although a little big on me now, they're still comfy and very flattering. Currently they're my only black trousers so I wear them quite often. They're so versatile, they're great we a leather jacket and boots for the day, right through to a glamorous blouse and heels for a meal out and cocktails. Today I mixed with my floaty blouse and casual ankle boots from Marks and Spencer for a sophisticated, casual day look.

Bangle - Tiffany & Co.

Also featured in the first picture is my new Tiffany & Co. bangle. For those of you fabulous people that follow my Sweetheart Fashion Instagram account, you will know that yesterday I went to another vintage market, briefly between lectures, and stumbled across this sterling silver beauty! The man was selling it for just £9! All because again, as I've mentioned in previous blog posts, he didn't do his research and had no idea what Tiffany jewellery was, let alone it's worth! Total bargain ;) A very lucky find!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...