Google+

Friday 25 October 2013

Rouge Romance


Today I discovered a new app called Polyvore which is for the website polyvore.com. It is such a great site! It similar to stylefruits (if you've seen that website) but this is far more user/community based and creative as not only are you able to put together outfits, you can completely decorate your page with accessories, backgrounds, images and writing. Just like editing your own page or advert for a high-end magazine! This is my first creation and I can't believe how well it turned out, in such a small amount of time too. It's so pretty!  
I called it Rouge Romance. Definitely my dream outfit for a date or red carpet event!

Rouge Romance



Glass jewelry
rubylane.com

Chanel 18 karat gold bracelet
traditionaljewelers.com

Chanel lipstick
beautyencounter.com

Elie saab dress
casimages.com


You can like a follow my further creations here: http://sweetheartfashion.polyvore.com/
Why not set up a profile and start seeing what beauties you can create?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...