Google+

Friday 25 October 2013

Autumn Wishlist


My birthday is next month and I know exactly what I'm buying to complete my wardrobe for this season!
These are some of my favourite pieces.


Autumn Wishlist

Black fur collar coat
£55 - missguidedus.com
Leather look pants
newlook.com
GUESS by Marciano black leather boots
£120 - guessbymarciano.guess.com
Topshop red handbag
£45 - topshop.com
Mulberry black glove
£200 - mulberry.com
Woolen hat
e4hats.com



I love that fur coats are in this season! So warm and such a luxury look! I particularly like ones like the one I've featured here from Missguided that are leather jackets with a big fur pelt. So chic!

Leather gloves are also so in and I couldn't be happier. They are a timeless classic of elegance and I cannot wait to get a pair of my own! I doubt I'll get some as lovely as the Mulberry ones shown here but there are plenty of gorgeous ones around.

What key pieces are you wishing for this season?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...