Google+

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Prada Glasses

Working hard or hardly working? Don't lots of uni work today and what better way to work than in style! I sometimes wear glasses and I couldn't resist buying these gorgeous Prada glasses! I have two different Prada styles and this is just two pictures of one of them. They're so comfortable and definitely worth it!

Glasses - Prada
Watch - DKNY

I coupled this with bed-head hair and minimal make-up. A little eye-liner and mascara on my eyes, some blush, with pretty pink lip gloss.

Glasses - Prada

Do you have glasses? What's your style?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...