Google+

Saturday 26 October 2013

Lace Bandeau Dress

Today I ordered two gorgeous dresses from ASOS for my various birthday events next week. One of them I've made into a set on Polyvore to show you. I got this stunning one for a wondrous price! And I even brought the belt too which was also on sale and all with 10% off too thanks to student discount.

Structured Lace Bandeau Skater Dress



ASOS flared skirt
£18 - asos.com

Givenchy black eye liner
£14 - barneys.com


I'm thinking of wearing the dress for a family meal I'm having, I'll be sure to post pictures after!
I also have a romantic meal with my boyfriend, a wonderful day out and a two nights out with my girls to dress up for so spending a lot on dresses this month!

What's your perfect outfit for a special occasion?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin' and now polyvore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...