Google+

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Rosie for Autograph Bra

Bra - Marks and Spencer


Since the gorgeous Rosie Huntington-Whiteley teamed up with Marks & Spencer, I have bought lots of her stunning designs - ROSIE FOR AUTOGRAPH. In the past I have bought styles like the  in various colours and patterns as they're super comfortable. I thought I'd try a different style from her collection and try the Silk Longline Plunge A-DD Bra with French Designed Rose Lace. It's so beautiful! The gorgeous pink colour is a luxurious silk material and the lace in the middle make it look extra delicate and feminine.

Bra - Marks and Spencer

The fit is amazing. It has 3 hooks at the back due to the extra wide strap and it hugs your figure really nicely. Having the extra wide strap at the back and extra material under the cups at the front gives you fabulous extra support whilst still feeling sexy and feminine. It took me a little time to get used to the feel of it but just because it was different and certainly not due to any discomfort. It feels just as good even after wearing through a long, hard day, you'll be in no rush to take it off.

Overall, I highly recommend trying this piece! There's matching underwear available but the soft colours makes it ideal for mixing and matching with lots of her other designs.

If you do give it a try, let me know what you think!

*Don't forget to enter my amazing giveaway to win your very own, custom design, A4, chic puppy painting! Enter HERE!*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...