Google+

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Top 10 Maxi Dresses SS'14

After my post yesterday on my H&M Maxi Summer Dress (read it here), I thought I would share my top maxi dresses available this season; as the dress I featured is from a few years ago and no longer available.

Here are my chosen Top 10! It was a difficult choice as there are so many beautiful dresses to choose from this season. Alongside the usual pretty florals, this year there are bright, bold patterns and colours to really make you stand out.

Top 10 Maxi Dresses



Topshop dress
£325 - net-a-porter.com

River Island maxi dress
riverisland.com

Swing long maxi dress
zalando.co.uk


River Island red dress
riverisland.com

Boohoo
£33 - boohoo.com


What I love about these dresses in the Top 10 is that there is a beautiful dress available for every budget! You could splash out and look stunning in Kate Moss for Topshop dress, but you could look just as stunning in a significantly cheaper dress from Boohoo, for example. Particularly if you add accessories, you don't have to spend a lot to look fabulous when you're wearing a maxi dress.

Top Save dress from this list has to be the River Island white floral maxi dress (top right). I love its delicate floral pattern and it looks like it would be a very flattering cut to wear.
My top slash dress is the Kate Moss for Topshop dress (bottom left). If you have the cash to splash on this dress I'd highly recommend trying this one out this summer! What a beautiful intricate design and a lovely, flowing shape. It really looks like you'd be getting your money's worth with it.

Which is your favourite?

*Don't forget to enter my amazing giveaway to win your very own, custom design, A4, chic puppy painting! Enter HERE!* 

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...