Google+

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas

Christmas is almost upon us! Here are some of my favourite Christmas gift ideas of 2013 for the family.
I cannot wait to give out my gifts. Looking forward to seeing the looks on their faces :)

Christmas Gift Ideas



As you might have seen on my Polyvore page, here's my collection of favourite Body Shop 2013 Christmas products! I absolutely love them! I brought lots of these for my friends and family this year. I particularly like the ginger bread ones! So cute...
Christmas at the Body Shop <3

The Body Shop body cleanser
£12 - beauty.com
The Body Shop beauty product
£11 - target.com
The Body Shop gift sets kit
£9.15 - target.com
Body cleanser
thebodyshop.fi
Bath body product
thebodyshop.fi


Have you completed your Christmas shopping yet?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...