Google+

Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Girls' Night

The other day my friends and I had a girls' night Christmas style! It's the last time we'd be all together for 2013 so we thought we'd have a get together in style! We all got into our onesies and watched Bridget Jones Diary with lots of gossip!


Onsie - Next

This is my new onesie! It's absolutely amazing! I really love it!! Check out my next blog post where I do a product review...


, Clipper Fairtrade Instant Hot Chocolate and crisps! I love using my beautiful Elizabeth collection cups from M&S! So pretty!



We  also had some lovely J2O Apple and Mango Juice Drink
 but for a more Christmassy alternative you could have J2O Apple and Raspberry Juice Drink

What do you like to have at a your girls' night?

xoxo

Get some of the items featured in my blog here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...