Google+

Sunday 15 December 2013

A/W'13 Style ~ Faux Fur

This season's must-have style is definitely Faux Fur! It's a timeless elegance that keeps coming back into fashion and I can see why. Warmth and stylish chic!
Here are some of my favourites from major brands:

Faux Fur Fantasy A/W13

Lined jacket
laredoute.co.uk
Little Mistress white coat
houseoffraser.co.uk
Warehouse faux fur coat
warehouse.co.uk
Missguided black coat
missguided.co.uk
Coast fur coat
coast-stores.com
Jane Norman outerwear
janenorman.co.uk
Ski boots
newlook.com
Boohoo faux fur hat
£9.83 - boohoo.com
River Island glove
riverisland.com
Jane Norman faux fur hat
janenorman.co.uk
Ted Baker accessory
vanmildert.com


Vintage ones can be lovely but you have to be careful not to buy real fur. Never support animal cruelty. At least with ones brought from the high-street you guarantee it's safe.

For me, the bigger the better! I absolutely love the huge fur collars like the one on the Missguided coat featured here. I think it just adds to the chic and makes anything so much more luxurious!

Another thing I love is that faux fur can be added to almost anything to add glamour! You can have it on the trim of dresses, coats as trip or whole faux fur, gloves, boots, hats, ear muffs, scalves or snoods...the list is almost endless. Totally fabulous for winter!!

What's your favourite?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...