Google+

Saturday 14 December 2013

Winter Ball Outfit

Last week I went to my University's Winter Ball. The dress code was glamour so I thought this dress would be perfect! In the spirit of Keira Knightley and Kate Middleton, I decided I'd 'recycle' and wear my birthday dress again. I'm so glad I did. It's a really wonderful dress!
Again I had to wear my H&M mini skirt as it is just a little too short for me but it still goes.
I used rollers in my hair for red carpet curls and used minimal eye make-up to complement my sexy Maxfactor red lipstick.

Necklace - Swarovski
Dress - missguided
Skirt - H&M

I thought I would complete the look with my gorgeous Swarovski necklace and (you can just about see in the picture) my new GUESS watch.

You can now like my look on LOOKBOOK.NU 



Did you have a winter ball? What dress did you wear?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...