Google+

Thursday 19 December 2013

Dream Christmas Party Outfit

Christmas is fast approaching and the party season has truly begun! Dresses and accessories can be very expensive so I've put together my dream Christmas party outfit on my Polyvore (for if money was no object).

Christmas is all about golds and reds. I absolutely adore this gold dress from Oasis! Sleek, chic and totally stunning! You'd be drop dead gorgeous in it!

 
Dream Christmas Party Outfit

Oasis wrap dress
oasis-stores.com
Charlotte Olympia red pumps
£575 - net-a-porter.com
IaM by Ileana Makri cuff bracelet
£580 - mytheresa.com
Gucci gold bracelet
£640 - bloomingdales.com
Irene Neuwirth ring
£6,115 - marissacollections.com
Lips makeup
marcelle.com
Bobbi Brown Cosmetics eyeshadow brush
£46 - bloomingdales.com
Christian Dior lipstick
£22 - saksfifthavenue.com


You can completely the look with gold accessories with red accents, such as this exquisite ring!
For hair, have gorgeous, effortless chic, half up half down loose curls and for make-up, natural eyes with a bit of eye-liner or brown shades of eye-shadow. But accentuate with bright red lips for traffic stopping effect.

What's your dream Christmas outfit?

xoxo

Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin', PolyvoreLookbook and We Heart It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...