Google+

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Top 10 Dresses for Christmas Day

My family  like to dress up for Christmas day rather than running down in our pjs. I love to wear a nice dress for the occasion and even better if you can have one in Christmassy colours like these.
Here are my top ten dresses for the day made with Polyvore.
Top 10 Dresses for Christmas Day

Green wrap dress
foreverunique.co.uk
Red party dress
newlook.com
Oasis bird print dress
houseoffraser.co.uk
Aztec dress
£17 - amazon.com
Valentino short mini dress
brownsfashion.com
Coast dress
coast-stores.com
Oasis ruched dress
oasis-stores.com


At number one is the stunningly gorgeous dress from Valentino. My ultimate dream dress for the day! It's very expensive at £3,820 from Browns London but if you're lucky enough to have the cash, it's a definite must buy!
Number 2 is Celebrity inspired Kim Kardashian Aztec Gold Foil dress available from Amazon. I love the burgundy colour and gold accents. Very Christmas glam!
For Number 3 is this gorgeous gold French Connection dress. The scooped neckline and capped sleeves creates the perfect mix of chic and cute modesty if you have your grandparents visiting.
This glamorous dress from New Look comes in at number 4. I love the gold leaf pattern and it's extremely affordable for how it looks at just £23.
Another dress from New Look slides in at number 5. Perfect mix of casual sophistication and Christmas glam. It's perfect to keep wearing again and again too.
If you want to splash out though this is another special dress you can buy this beauty from Coast. I love the lace and ruffles!
At number 7 is another wonderful red dress from Oasis. It has a gorgeous sweetheart neckline and lace back!
For my number 8, I chose this lovely New Look dress. Perfect for if you want something more casual and very affordable now at just £10.
Number 9 is this wonderful Forever Unique Emerald Green Long Sleeve Wrap Dress. I adore the emerald green colour and the silver on the sleeves really makes it!
Finally at number 10 is this lovely Oasis dress from House of Fraser. It's a fabulous burgundy colour with a lovely tropical bird design for some extra fun.

You can buy number 9's Forever Unique dress and number 2's Kim Kardashian inspired dress through Amazon at a discount:

Which is your favourite?

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. ooo i love number 3 and 7! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Same! Wish I had the money to buy them all! xoxo

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts on my post. I really enjoy reading them and always reply! Do not forget to link back to your blog, I love reading them and following xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...